Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Monday, June 13, 2005

Websites I Recommend

www.scanusa.com is priceless! This is available across america & you can enter up to 5 zipcodes. Its 100% free & no gimicks. This is a service that will notify you via email, fax, cellphone, etc. if there is a severe weather warning, a health warning, a SEXUAL PREDATOR MOVEMENT, an Amber Alert in any of the zipcodes you listed.
Yesterday, I received an alert that there was SEXUAL PREDATOR MOVEMENT in my mom's zipcode. A registered sexual offender has recently moved into her area. Scanusa provided me with his picture, name & a physical description. To me, that is invaluable.

www.thefatmanwalking.com journals Steve from California across the country in his journey to lose weight & change his life! Right now they need volunteers in the Needles area. Just for showering, recharging equipment, etc. Right on Steve!!

www.Harney.com is where I buy my tea. I get bags that are measured for 1 qt. of iced tea. Tarzan likes green tea with a herbal raspberry tea. This is the only place I've been able to find DECAF green tea.
My favorite is to mix hot cinnamon spice with organic rooibos. I have 3-4 cups of this each morning.
For my own iced tea (Tarzan doesn't like to share) I use the 1 qt. iced green tea & hot cinnamon spice. It's out of this world!!
Harney's has the best delivery of anything I've ordered online. Last week I placed an order on Tuesday & received it on Thursday. (thats going from East to West jungle!!)

www.philosophy.com is where I get my wonderful, heavenly scented bath products. They have keylime, mimosa, hot cocoa, apple spice, orange sherbet, raspberry sorbet, cinnamon buns & the list goes on & on. Most of the gels are 3 in 1's: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel. I also use them as bubblebath.
They also sell my favorite fragrance: Amazing Grace. They have the bodywash/shampoo, conditioner, perfume, lotion, spray oil (i like this for my frizzies), body scrub & a body mousse.
If you subscribe to their online mailing list, they usually have a monthly offer, ie: order $30 or more & get a free 4 oz. bodywash.

back to the cave I go.........

jane

posted by jane at 12:14 PM