Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday thoughts

I tried to reply to the comments on my previous post & just can't muster up the words anymore. My aunt has taken a turn for the worse & says she's ready to go home. While the nurse can't say for sure, she thinks it's a week at the most, maybe just a matter of days.
My mom visited her today & aunty wanted to go for a ride, yes, a ride. So they put her in her wheelchair & my mom, Lola, Lupe, the nurse & aunty strolled the 3rd floor of the Senior complex. My mom said Aunty's eyes were closed most of the time, but then she wanted to sit a bench in the hall. While sitting there, someone from the church came by & gave Aunty communion. Then, they took her back to her room & she went back to sleep.
I hope you will all accept a generalized 'thank you for caring' and understand why I can't reply to each comment, as I like to do. I just don't have the energy or the words right now.
Please pray for my aunt that she goes quickly, so she won't suffer. Also, please pray for my mom as her & Aunty are very close & this is her last sibling. Please pray for Aunty's children, Lola, Lupe & Luis.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

posted by jane at 3:59 PM