Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Monday, June 13, 2005

MJ Verdict in 5

I dunno, I have a feeling they may acquit MJ on the molestation charges. Reason: About 1 hour before they announced a verdict, the jury was listening to testimony of the accuser. I'd think if it was beyond a reasonable doubt, they would've been settled on that charge beforehand.
IF they're undecided about the molestation charges & hang on those 2 counts, I hope that MJ leaves the country. I don't want to see his white or black face ever again! This guy is a freak & has nobody to blame but himself.
As a matter of fact, I'll be surprised if MJ actually gets out of the caravan! I wouldnt be 1 bit shocked if he's already fled the country.
PLEASE CONVICT THIS MONSTER!

posted by jane at 1:34 PM