Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I think my brain's waking up

Yes, that's what it feels like. I'm not positive because, to be honest, it's not a feeling I've known for quite some time. BUT....I almost feel like I'm on sensory overload at moments. Just at times. While I was making dinner tonight (taco salad) all these ideas for things I want to write about in my blog were popping in my head. So many things, so little memory.
So I'm going to write them down, otherwise I will forget, but also because I want to share with my friends what I plan on writing about. If you'd like 1 more than another, I'm all ears. :)

I want to write about the Dolphins. 2 issues about them, but by the time I do write about them, hopefully the lost dolphins will be rescued & I'll write about the 'dolphin-safe' tuna. Dolphin safe tuna doesn't mean dolphins aren't being killed.
It bothers me so much I actually had to delete the webpage I had saved. Animals are my softspot & to see them in harm's way becomes unbearable at times. But by my NOT writing anything, what help am I? So, I'm going to write about this in an effort to educate us all.

Write about an argument me & one of my best friends had today. It was about the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

on that same thought...Louisiana - FACTS. Statistics. Can the victims actually be to blame?

Talk about our Govenator, Arnold! Pros & cons.

Examine the Patriot Act.

Discuss my absolute indignation at the partisanship of our politicians. GROW UP dumb f*cks!

The unique relationship between mothers & daughters.

When I was in the psych. hospital, so many of the patients were like zombies. Now I'm wondering though, do they need all that medicine? Are they stuck in a system that keeps them medicated with drugs, that perhaps, some don't need, or don't need as much. With my recent experience with Topamax, it's no stretch of the imagination to realize that we're like guinea pigs.

On that same note...I plan on researching Topamax & if I find any dirt, I'm going to expose the bastards.

My daily life with Cheeta. Afterall, I am my pig's mom!

The importance of getting our youth (15+) to start paying attention to politics & issues in our country, so they'll VOTE and have an educated MIND for 2008 elections.
This has nothing to do with political parties, strictly educating & voting.

How Bush waived the prevailing wages in the Hurricane stricken area & is allowing minimum wage pay for contractors.

And my next blog will most likely be about a life, murder & court case that has been close to my heart. Gwen Araujo 17, was a transsexual. She was murdered by a few males, as others watched. I'll write on this tomorrow.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by jane at 9:31 PM