Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Psychiatrist Visit (Post 3 of 3)

I went to my pdoc visit this afternoon & discussed what I wrote about earlier in today's post titled 'frustrated'. I also gave him the printed document that's in today's post 'Light at the end of the tunnel?' He told me to immediately discontinue Topamax. In all fairness, he is NOT the doctor that prescribed it to me. It was a Neurologist I was seeing. But my pdoc said he thought he'd discussed it with me before & I don't remember if we did or not.

Bottom line, I'm done with Topamax & recommend anybody who is put on it or knows somebody who is, to research it first.

posted by jane at 8:55 PM