Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tarzan has left the cave

Note to all cavemen: Tarzan has left the cave until Sunday! WooHoo! (not really WOOHOO at all) So, it's just me & Cheeta in this now lonesome rockhole. He went with kindred cavemen in a traveling cave to hunt fish. That cave-on-wheels will undoubtedly smell RIPE within 24 hours.
You'd think I'd go wild or something. Freedom! Right? WRONG! I know its healthy for him to go & it's unhealthy for me not to want him to. But I so desperately miss him when he's gone. Am I insecure & have no life? You betcha. I won't deny that. I also enjoy his company immensely.
And he looks so cute wearing only his loincloth. UGA!

Another e.q. in California. This 1 in Northern California & they've issued a tsunami warning. Northern California is like 2 states north of us. (If you're at all familiar with geography & know I'm not in Mexico, this will make sense). Now that I know we have literally hundreds of shakers a day, well I dont like that at all. But the timing of rather large (5+, 7+ in Alaska & 7.0 in Crescent City, Calif) is somewhat alarming.

I've surfed some blogs via BlogExplosion tonite & to say it simply: I'm feeling 100% inadequate. These other blogs have such cool webdesigns & the bloggers are exceptional writers. 1 exception is Paulie's place. I thought this blog, while somewhat juvenile, just struck a funny cord & made me laugh. I wouldn't say he's so much a good writer, he really doesn't write much. He doesnt mince words & what he did write made my 46 year old self laugh out loud.

posted by jane at 9:42 PM