Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Saturday, July 23, 2005

A fishin we've a gone

The Caveman family is officially on vacation until next Saturday, July 30, 2005. We've gone up to Mammoth, California to escape the hellfire of Southern California. I'm putting some blogs I highly enjoy with a brief description. I've closed comments. (at least I tried to) See you all next week. Take it easy & peace :)

BLOGFART carrie is a reality show waiting to happen. So few can do George Carlin so eloquently, well, Carrie's got his many use's of the F bomb down to a science. She's not for the weak at heart. If you don't like Carlin.........beware. (I happen to love her blog!)

Courting Destiny Pia Savage is so many wonderful things. Her blog is the first one that made me sigh at it's design. Then, I read it. She'll capture you're attention & draw you into her world & have you coming back daily for more. A warm, wonderful soul.

Further Ironies JC...though we just met. Someone I feel I've known all my life. The more she writes, the more I know we must know each other, despite living thousands of miles apart. She's an amazing woman with a zeal and determination for living life on life's terms!

Gran's on Bran Doris is my first blog buddy. She helped me make it thru when Tarzan was away on a fishing trip. She's madly in love with Mr. Doris & makes these banana/whipped cream sandwiches that sound absolutely heavenly. She lives in UK & has a unique flair with words.

I'm dying Saint Martha, an absolute Saint! She writes so gracefully. I've never been to an opera, but I'd imagine her writing is what an opera singer would sing like, going from sadness to joy within a few moments & beautifully carrying the listener with them. She's got a gift!

The Pansi Files Weirsdo gets 3 honors: first & second for being the most original & entertaining. third because Tarzan said, "now that's a blog I like"

Reaching Maturity Elyse has me awestruck. She's a young Christian woman who asks thought provoking questions, but what really impresses me is this.....she actually weighs the answers she gets & comes to conclusions that she can give reasons for HER stance. It's not often I will plug a Christian's blog, but hers is 1 I think highly of. Please read her blog & submit your responses.

Stumbling thru life with Grace3T is a charm! She's very sincere & comes across as though she'd invite you into her home for some tea & a friendly chat. Very enjoyable blog.

The Bipolar's WorldBill is one of my favorite bloggers. He's also bipolar & very real. I enjoy reading about other bp's who are living successful lives & Bill's doing just that. He's getting ready to have a book published & has also started a 2nd blog about the paranormal & stuff that scares me. But, maybe you like ghosts.

The Hen House Henny is sweet as can be! She's got a farm & a wonderful family. Her son is serving in Iraq. Her blog is very down home, warm, weekly recipes & lately, about her health. Please say hi to her.

Tickles TapewormTickles is the kinder, gentler half of Blogfart. hahaha I'm just kidding! He is the other half, but she's a sweetheart too. He puts scary stuff on his blog sometimes, like ghost faces that haunt you. And some freaky farm stories. But all in all, its a cool blog.

Carrie Quite ContraryCarrie has Chutzpah! Carrie writes about anything & everything. Her blog graphics change the most of any blog I've seen. I admire her for standing her ground when it seems so many disagree with her, it takes a strong person to do that. Her photography is out of this world!!

Okay I have to get up in 4 hours. I don't have time to spellcheck this, so please forgive any typos. I'm sorry I couldn't include all of the links on my blogroll, it just wasn't possible. OMGOSH I'm gonna go thru withdrawls.......helppppppppp

Jane the Insane

posted by jane at 12:28 AM