Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

To lobotomize or what? Part II

While surfing in Blogistan tonight, I came upon a website with pictures of children. I chose to leave a message suggesting to the parents they not put their children's pictures on the internet. Why? Well, in case you haven't heard, check out fifthnail.blogspot.com/, this is Joseph Duncan III's blog. Duncan is the monster who murdered Shasta Groene's family. We now know he stalked them for 2-3 days with night vision glasses. It's not something we like talking about, but we must! Who knows who surfs these blogs.
As a result of leaving this message, I have a new 'anonymous' poster whom I apparently upset. This surprises me because the parents are obviously religious & I don't think they'd approve of this individual's method of communication. If you've got something to say or suggest, as I did, why not do so under your real blog name? If you leave something cowardly on my post & sign it anonymous, it's getting deleted.
Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything. I've been looking for that blog so I could delete my post or request they do. It's their choice & they don't know me. Just the thought of kids pictures being 'out there' for anybody to see raises huge red flags. But, that's my deal.

Back to the lobotomies....
It's obvious that lobotomies aren't the way to go with violent sexual offenders and/or pedophiles. What would YOU have done to them?

posted by jane at 10:51 PM