Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

20 things about meme

Pansi of The Pansi Files has tagged me to do a meme. Normally, I don't do them, but I'm going to brave the storm & do this one. Thanks Pansi, Henny & Dee for thinking of me, this is for all of you.

1. I am bipolar and diabetic.
2. I fainted during a breath holding contest in 6th grade. But I WON!
3. I wish I'd let my dad know I loved him more often before he died.
4. When I was 17, my friends & I robbed a Winchell's Donut Shop.
5. I am madly in love with Tarzan.
6. One of my favorite colors is brown.
7. When I was 5, in 1963, my family offered me $5.00 to not talk for 5 minutes. I couldn't do it.
8. I'm an ex-heroin addict and an ex-smoker.
9. Aside from Tarzan & my family, I have 1 real-life in-person (sorta) friend & I'm content with that.
10. We've been best friends for 30 years.
11. My real life friend & I have only seen each other 2 times since we both got off heroin, but we talk a few times a month.
12. In 1977, we both bought one-way tickets to Hawaii & showed up, unannounced, at someone's house that we'd only known for 1 week. (but he & i still talk to this day)
13. I wake Tarzan up in the middle of the night and talk to him, but he doesn't remember.
14. When I sing, people tell me to STOP.
15. When I was little I was called Freckle Face Strawberry.
16. Sometimes I dance like a ballerina when I'm alone.
17. I always think someone is watching me in stores.
18. When my kids were teens, I let them make prank calls to restaurants. "Mike Hunt, paging Mike Hunt."
19. I hate to admit it, but I see the glass as half empty
20. I am humbled when I consider the friends I've made since blogging

20-a. I don't care for doing meme's.
20-b. This meme meets my annual requirement of 1 1/2 meme's. (My 1/2 a meme was when Cheryl of Mad Baggage asked me to & I did, but then I removed it)
20-c. If you want to do this meme, please tell me so in comments, I'll post the link on this page & will DEFINITELY check it out.
20-d. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Pansi Files is the funniest blog in Blogistan.

The Bipolar's World is the first to step up to the plate and take the meme challenge. Way to go BP! Please visit his blog & read 20 things about him.

The Other Stevie at Mind Tricks has also taken the challenge & written 30 things about her. Make sure you visit her blog too. Also, she's a very gifted artist, check out her work.

Barb at Bloggo Chicago is participating and already has her '20 things about meme' post up on her blog!

We've got another taker! DaddyJarBucks at Wasted Days and Melted Brains Unite has not only done 20, but 30 things about him. Way to go Jarjar!

Always_bluis a young lady I've only recently met, but she's already made a lasting impression. Please stop by her blog to read her '20 things about meme'.

posted by jane at 11:39 AM