Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Saturday, October 08, 2005

What grosses you out?

In my last post, I mentioned that sometimes my piggy sneezes on my hand while I'm feeding her grapes. For Mark and 3T, this was a bit too much information & it grossed them out.
This got me thinking....we all have something that really grosses us out.

Things that gross me out are to be around anybody who is drinking milk. I can't eat hot cereal in the presence of others, or watch someone eating hot cereal. I will gag & have to get up & leave if either of those occur. When I'm eating and I happen to think about Fast Eddie's meth-head son-in-law, James, who pulled all his teeth, but 2, out with pliers, I get grossed out. In this case, I'd quit eating & throw the food away.

What grosses you out? Maybe we can have a winner at the end! (maybe?)

Weirdso says: Once I hit a deer. Its testicles were entangled in the grill work of my car. That was gross.

Yep, Weirdso, that's pretty gross.

posted by jane at 11:31 PM