Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A parking space to die for

My mom recently moved into a senior's apartment complex, not assisted living, just senior apartments. Parking lots are scarce & the good ones cost $25 a month. Well, mom spotted a vacant one & hoping the woman had died (GASP) thus leaving an empty space went into the office to inquire. Without even checking, the office manager told her to park in that space & see if the owner returned. (from the dead?) Well, when I went to visit mom today, there was another car in her space. So tonite when I called her I mentioned this and my mother sighed sadly & said, "Yeah, she didn't die." :(

posted by jane at 9:59 PM