Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Detox...Err Vacation Day 1

We're back home safely & yes, I did miss blogging toward the end. I was ready to come home on Friday, mostly because I missed my kids & my mom. And while I enjoy the mountains, I can be anywhere with Tarzan & I'm content. It's always good to be home. I'm combining 2 days of vacation plus a special little note regarding my blog.

Feel free to comment on my blog. But please, if you're going to argue a point, argue the point...not the person who made the point. Thanks :)

After a 6 hour drive, we finally arrived in Mammoth. As we're ascending up the mountain, Tarzan is literally covering his ears saying, "No more politics, I've got a headache!" 7,700 altitude kicks your ass! Cheeta crashed as soon as we let her in the RV.

FILED UNDER: I HOPE I'M HEARING THINGS

Either I'm hallucinating or Tarzan is making arrangements to send me to a 'funny farm' in Seattle!

FILED UNDER: THOUGHTS & REALIZATIONS

Typing with a pen SUCKS!

My mind has always been like a TV when the remove is in a man's hands; switching all the time. I thought I had ADD. But now, I just think I was a blogger before blogging was born.

I'm finally finding my voice. Not just my voice when I'm angry or sad, but my voice in which I can express my thoughts just about 'things'. Next, I need to learn the right words to describe the 'things'.

By this time next year I'd wanted a laptop to blog up there, I've overruled on that. I NEED that off time of no phone, no TV, no newspaper, no computer....you get the idea. :)

FILED UNDER: ON CAMPING

Downside: mosquitos
Upside: neighborliness

Technorati Tags:

posted by jane at 4:23 PM