Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Wienermobile is back!




Did you know you can win 1 of 5 grand prizes from Kraft Foods? The prizes are being called the "Ride of a Life" as you get the Wienermobile for 1 day and $5,000.

I'm so excited! Not because I'm going to enter, but because I remember visiting the Wienermobile in the 1960s. I saw it at Esko's Market in Whittier, where I grew up. They handed out the coolest Wienermobile whistles in the world!
The Wienermobile is cruising Southern California freeways as I type this. No, this isn't Jane having her typical moment of grandeur, folks. Last weekend Tarzan saw it on the freeway. Caveboy saw it in another driveby! These are driveby's of a new nature, of a GOOD nature!
For contest rules just click here. But hurry because your entries have to be submitted by 7/28/05. Good luck!

C'mon and sing with me............
The Oscar Mayer Bologna Song

My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R
My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R
Oh, I love to eat it everyday,
And if you ask me why I'll say. . .
'Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way. . .
With B-O-L-O-G-N-A.



ps....couldn't resist.....did you know there is also a Hershey's Kiss Mobile?

posted by jane at 10:44 AM