Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Monday, July 11, 2005

Thanks Tickles Tapeworm & Blogfart

Tonight my blog went tripolar on me! Fortunately, Tickles Tapeworm came to the rescue!! The guy has not so much as talked to me before & he took at least an hour of his time to help figure out what happened with my blog. And figure it out he did! He & girlfriend, Carrie, who has come to my rescue before.
His blog is cool. He uses words I didn't know before I visited there. Like I hadn't heard of 'Bit Torrent' software or that it was free.........click here to read more.
1 more thing about Tickles, he is famous for a haiku he wrote, check it out!

And then there is Carrie of Blogfart. She's helped me out before & did so again. Reading Carrie's posts convinces me more each day there should be a live webcam following this girl around. She's a reality show waiting to happen! Check out her website & see what you think. :)

To both of you, I owe a sincere debt of gratitude. I'm voting Tickles Tapeworm for Prez of Blogistan & Blogfart for V.P.!

posted by jane at 12:25 AM