Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Saturday, July 09, 2005

confessions




I think I have blogophobia. Before I continue, let me say this, I also think I'm a hypochondriac. My mom agrees. But all of the before-mentioned illnesses: bipolar disorder, migraines, diabetes are documented & not just in my head. Well.....you know what I mean.
Back to the blogophobia & the little ditty I wrote yesterday about blogging, I do mindblog all the time. I just can't help it. You know how often the t.v. changes channels when a man has the remote? Well, my brain is like that! Every 60 seconds or so, its off to a new subject! Try to concentrate with that !
Anyways, blogophobia...which would make me a blogophobe(?)...if there wasn't such a thing before, now there is. As I was saying, I mindblog all the time, but when it comes to actually writing my blog, I get bloggers block. Kinda like a panic attack, but it's in the fingers. They just freeze up. (In case you're wondering how I wrote this, I don't remember)
I think I also have amnesia.

I've joined a webring. No, it's not a Blogger's Anonymous one. Really, it's not. Aside from joining this webring you're supposed to join these other little ones. I was going to join a bipolar ring. But they require your blog offer assistance, information, links, etc. about bipolar disorder. My blog isn't offering help or links for bipolar people. I'm just a bipolar woman that sometimes writes about it. To have to write about it is the equivalent of saying that because I have freckles, to be part of the 'freckles webring', I'd have to talk about my freckles all the time & give links to freckle's stuff.
I think it's evident I'm not ashamed of being bipolar, but part of my eating right, exercising, etc. is to focus on my health, not my disorder. Maybe I misunderstood.
Well, so I'm trying to find a webringy I can belong to but guess what? Uno problemo! My blog isn't really about anything. Sure, it's about me, Tarzan & Cheeta. They don't have an owners' of pot bellied pigs webring. :(
I literally have a blog about nothing. I kinda feel like Seinfeld. Remember how he said his show was about nothing? Just not rich. Not famous. Not lots of things Seinfeldish. Let me back up. The only thing I have in common with Seinfeld is the 'nothing' part.
Maybe the Blogger's Anonymous Webring was a premonition?

Hi, I'm Jane and I'm a Blogoholic.

posted by jane at 12:08 AM