Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Saturday, October 01, 2005

10/1/5

I spoke with my cousin Lola today & my aunt is doing better. The stint the put in her is now functioning properly & Aunty will be able to go home tomorrow. The senior complex she lives at is letting her stay at her apartment (it's assisted living, but not normally for ill people), so my cousins are having her bed replaced with a hospital bed. She'll be under the care of hospice who will visit almost daily & either 1 of my 2 cousins, my mom or myself will be with her once she starts needing us to.
I just spoke with her about 30 minutes ago & all I can say is, "WOW!" She sounds great! All the prayers being said for her are surely being heard. She's eating some solid foods & according to everybody else, isn't as yellow. When I told her we won't be going over tomorrow, as she'll be being moved home, but Tarzan & I will go together next weekend, she sounded very excited. I'll go by myself sometime this week, but want to give her a chance to get settled & in a routine. Anyways, when Tarzan & I go over, she wants us to smuggle her in some enchiladas! She made me laugh, she really did.
KSHIPPYCHIC made a good suggestion to take photos & tonight my aunt told me she wants to show me a photo album of her & my grandparents & my grandma's family. This will really be the 1st time I see pictures of extended family. I've seen my grandma's pictures & gosh, she was so beautiful. When I visit my aunt & see the photos, I'm going to write down everything she tells me about them.
I can't say enough about the unbelievable support you've all shown. Daddyjarbucks even wrote a beautiful post with an awesome fractal. As you can probably tell, my spirits are up as I'm even linking to other blogs!
I've been reading your blogs & they are uplifting, funny, educating, touching, a blend of all of these. They certainly are entertaining & a nice respite. I will keep everybody posted about Aunty & again, thanks for your kind thoughts & prayers.

posted by jane at 7:34 PM