Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm baaack

I really miss blogging. (Yes, it's true, I'm an addict!) But not blogging feels like I've lost a limb or something. I've decided that while I can, I'm going to blog again, about things I normally blog about.
There will come a time when my family will be taking care of my aunt 24/7 & we're all in agreement about that. As Gabbi said, hospice is wonderful but they can't do it all & we know the responsibility is ours.
We don't want Aunty spending any time in a Nursing Home. So when the time does come, there are at least 4 of us who will take turns caring for her. It will be her 2 daughters, my mom (her sister) and myself. All of us, of course, are very close with her & it should make her as comfortable as possible.

But for now, starting tomorrow (today, but later) I'm going to write. I'm trying to think of the right words to say 'thanks' but also to say what your support has meant to me & the words aren't coming to my mind. Overwhelmed is a good word, in a pleasing sense. And the other word that comes to mind is Gratitude. I feel so much gratitude for each & every one of you. I want you all to know if you ever need, I am here for you 100%.

That said, I'm going to say goodnight & see you manana. :)

posted by jane at 2:31 AM