Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Thursday, October 20, 2005

What does your bloglist say about you?

Have you ever wondered what your bloglist says about you? Okay, I'm sure most haven't. I have & I think all our lists say something about our personality. I think it's a mosaic of sorts, one we make unintentionally, but nevertheless, we only select certain blogs for a reason.

~ Some folks have tons of blogs on their list, but don't necessarily visit them.
~ Others have no bloglist.
~ Some tradeoff with others: "Link my blog on your blog & I'll link yours on mine."
~ Some try to visit everybody on their bloglist on a regular basis.
I fall into the latter category & try to visit everyone at least once a week. It gets challenging at times, but I find reading blogs to be relaxing, especially now. It's also a way I'm comfortable with getting to know others. Being on another's bloglist isn't all that important, but visiting each other's blogs is what matters to me.

Would you, could you categorize all of your blogs as one sort? I surely couldn't.
One common thread thru all of my blogs is they're not arguementative. I actually have 4 lists now: 1 is people I read daily. Next is people I read at least every week. Thirdly is blogs that constitute Bipolar Planet Webring, I try to read at least twice a week. Lastly, new blogs that I've started reading & am keeping an eye on. Somehow, that's how I make sense out of what may look confusing, lol.

My blog list is a hodge podge: a lot of artistic people, some poets, a few are political blogs, some are from other countries, there are photographers, some crass blogs..which I consider comedy, I need these blogs! One is a fictional story line of dressed up, painted up dolls & stuffed animals, another is a Mom's son that talks football, girls, bands and more girls...but he loves his mom and that's just the best! Then there are those brave enough to write journals of their life; I admire that.
So, you see, my blog list is representative of my many moods, my appreciation for people of all walks, and my love in general for others.

How does a blog make your bloglist? Once on, do they stay on? Is there a method to the madness? What does your bloglist say about you?

posted by jane at 11:04 PM