Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

This whole Rent My Blog thing

Today is the final day that Jay of "One Way or Another" will be my tenant. As a landlord, I've enjoyed having Jay as my first ever renter. If "Rent My Blog" is a new concept to you, why don't you click on his blog (over there on the top of my right sidebar) & take a look. I believe Jay may be renting his blog to someone also. It's really quite fun & also a good way to meet other bloggers.
I wrote a previous post with all the information on "Rent My Blog" (not mine, that's just the name of the feature) If you want all the info I know about this, click here & you should see the desired post.

Jay, thank you for being a great tenant!

PSSSTT....He's half naked on his Tuesday post!!! Hurry, go peek!!

posted by jane at 12:35 AM