Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Friday, December 02, 2005

Tia Bertita 1920-2005

I was notified this morning that Aunty passed away peacefully this morning, December 3, 2005 around 12:45 am. While I posted this entry prior to her passing, this is so appropriate for her; it's how she lived her life. Our family is doing exceptionally well & we all feel a sense of relief for Aunty. I'm doing very well & there are a number of family members (including Tarzan) I can talk to if I need. Please don't feel sad for her, or for us. She is at peace & we're thankful she is. God answered all the prayers. Your words of encouragement & support have truly been the wind beneath my wings. I feel a tremendous sense of gratitude to all. Be Blessed. Peace.


ANYWAY

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway!

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway!

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat on you;
Be honest and frank anyways!

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway!

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway!

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway!

Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough.
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
You see..in the final analysis it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them 'anyway'.

(These lines were found written up in Mother Theresa's own handwriting on her wall by her bed after she died.)

I want to thank each & every one of you that have expressed condolences. If it were possible to send you each a card of gratitude, I would. Your thoughts & prayers have helped me tremendously & I'm touched by every comment.
Sincerely,
Jane

posted by jane at 9:50 PM