Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A joke

A man is standing in line at the supermarket when he notices that there
is a very hot blonde behind him trying to get his attention.
He wonders why such a woman would be would be waving to him, and
although familiar he can't place where he might know her from.

He says:

"Sorry, do you know me?"

She replies "I may be mistaken, but I thought you might be the father
of one of my children!"

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful.

"Oh my God" he says "are you that stripper from my bachelor party that
I screwed on the salad bar in front of all my buddies while your friend
"Lulu" whipped me with some wet celery and stuck that cucumber up my
butt?"


"No" she replies, "I'm your son's English Teacher"



If you think this is funny, so did I! If you don't think it's funny, blame Tarzan. He emailed it to me.

posted by jane at 10:42 PM