Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jane Loves The Longhorns!!!!

Hello my loyal readers,
Jane here, I just wanted to tell everyone that since USC lost against the Texas Longhorns I haven't been the same... After seeing the awesome force of the Texas Longhorns I have switched teams!!! I now bleed burnt orange!!! I know most of you are thinking that I might be jumping the band wagon, but this isn't the case, deep down inside I honestly knew the Longhorns would pull it off and kick the crap out of the pansy trojans.... I mean heck did you see the way Leinart was crying over the loss, he acted like a 5 year old girl after her barbies head got torn off by a big bad ol longhorn... Now after seeing this how could I stick with a team that is a bunch of sore losers... I mean come on, only 1 team can win right? And I finally realized that the Longhorns are the better, wait, best team in the world!!!! Maybe I should move to Austin, do you readers think Tarzan would go for that?

HAHA Fooled you!!!
LOL... Hello everyone in Jane land.... For those of you who don't know who I am (except Dan),
I'm Craig from the ACTION!!!! blog... I have created this post because, as most of you know, your sweet and lovely Jane has lost a bet... Yes everyone, she backed the wrong team...

This game was very close, but the trojans couldn't stop Vince Young... I bet the people who gave Reggie Bush the Heisman trophy are kicking themselves in the bum right now... I bet their wives are making them sleep on the couch for that huge mistake... Well at least we all now know what team is better!!! I think Leinart just might transfer to UT next year for grad school, because he doesn't want to be a loser anymore... As for Reggie Bush, it looks like he will go pro as a Houston Texan... Coincidence? I don't think so...
Look at me and my mean Longhorn face.... With fans like me and Goose USC never had a chance... LOL...Wait, did The longhorns stop USC's 34 win streak? Yes they did, too bad they will never see 35... LOL...

That's right people the Texas Longhorns are #1!!!!!!!! Did you ever have a doubt? Even with 2 Heisman trophy winners the trojans couldn't win... LOL.. Young said."Do whatever it takes," and that's what they did.... This was the Ultimate revenge for Vince Young...

I leave you with this!!!

"It's so beautiful," Young said as he received the MVP crystal. "Don't you think that's beautiful? It's coming home all the way to Austin, Texas."

I want to say thanks to Jane for being such a good sport, and great friend...

Ok now, everyone in Jane land lets sing along THE LONGHORNS ARE THE CHAMPIONS.... my friend... and we'll keep on fighting till the end!!!! Keep singing everyone!!!!
HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!
Craig

P.S. All of Janes new posts will be below this post until 1-12-06, and remember Hook'em horns...

posted by jane at 11:15 PM