Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Friday, December 16, 2005

There's a New Tenant in Town!

This week I have the pleasure of being the Landlord to Dan at Scenes from a Wasted Life (though I don't think his life is wasted). There are a few things I find unique about his blog: Dan has recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder & he talks quite frankly about how this disease is affecting his life. Dan also is the man! What do I mean by that? Well, obviously he's a man. But he's a funny man with a rather dry sense of humor (my Dad had one, too) as well as being, well...a man. If you read his post titled, "Thoughts on Singlehood" you will know exactly what I mean.
On a more serious note, Dan keeps it real & that's a rare quality to find. I have difficulty keeping it real, but it just makes me admire those who do even more. He writes about relationships (yeah, Ombren!), the war and the loss of a loved one, just to name a few things.
See his blog logo on the top of my right sidebar? I hope you'll help me welcome Dan & click his logo. Trust me, if you read his blog you'll be a return visitor soon.
Welcome to the jungle, Dan!

I want to thank Tech Wench for being a most gracious landlord. She dubbed herself an evil one, but that's just a scare tactic. While I don't personally know her, 3T does & has written a post dedicated to her. I rented her blog for the week & I've gotten 73 unique clicks (that's the number that counts) and I still have a few hours to go. While she could have charged hundreds of credits, she only charged 25. She didn't mention my blog just once, but it was the topic of 2 posts.
Well, I'm just writing all this because I'm truly grateful to her and I'd write more, but I've heard she's a stickler for grammar & I'm really bad when it comes to run-on sentences.
Thanks, Tech Wench. :)

Yes, I know, I'm a Rent-My-Blog ho.

posted by jane at 4:37 PM