Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Obligatory Annual Meme

Oh Criminy! Both Helen & Jay have tagged me with the same meme, so I must do this one. Be it known throughout Blogistan that this is my obligatory annual participation in a meme. My next one shall be sometime in 2007. :)

The tagged victim (that would be me) lists 8 different points of their perfect partner & give the gender. In order to avoid the meme curse I must tag 8 victims (they would be listed at the bottom of this post) to join this game & leave a comment on a post (heehee check your posts people) letting them know they've been tagged.

My partner: male

8 qualities of my perfect partners:

1. He'd be a swinger! (branch to branch)
2. Know how to properly drag a woman by her hair.
3. Look hot in a loincloth.
4. Be willing to be the father to a daughter who's referred to as a pig.
5. Clobber pesky insects with his club.
6. Conquer wild beasts & bring them home for dinner.
7. Enjoy cave dwelling.
8. When I'm bad, spank me like the bad girl that I am!

I don't like being tagged, but I was. Therefore, I'm going to tag 8 others just out of spite. I tag, Bug, Ananke, ItAintOver, Dan, Hippy, eph2810, Barb, and the last victim is Ariadnek! And remember, don't hate!

posted by jane at 1:58 PM