Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Friday, June 17, 2005

Is it just me?

Am I the only one who wonders about the genitalia & bowel movements of giant people? I'm speaking of really, really BIG people. Particularly of Shaq & Yao Ming. Both are over 7 feet & I have wondered, but not obsessively (hoping not) like how big are their toilets? I mean, how tall? Shaq wears size 24 shoes. Wouldn't that mean a 10 inch penis would be a disappointment? So like what is it? Like 24 inches? And Yao? He's taller than Shaq, but skinnier. I dont know what size shoes he wears or how big his hands are. But......I cant be the only person that is curious about this. I may be having a bipolar moment here, but I dont think so. I've never even heard a hint about any of this on the Enquirer or the Globe.
And bowel movements. I've read they're supposed to be of toothpaste consistency, banana length & shape & should enter the water like Greg Louganis diving in Acapulco. But how big is the banana for someone over 7 feet tall?
I'm just curious.

posted by jane at 5:12 PM