Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Check Out Peepeehead's Wife!

KSHIPPYCHIC is one cool muchacha. She's a photographer, mom and wife to Peepeehead! Yeah, you've heard of him, right? She is also diabetic and as such as started a kick ass regime of exercise & proper diet; she's even hired a personal trainer that's too hot to handle! Seriously though, she's my inspiration. I'm also diabetic & need to be doing what Hippy is doing. I am amazed at her determination! The girl is hilarious & I won't spill the beans, but read back on some of her posts & you'll see the antics I'm referring to.
This is 1 blog that has a lot of everything: sincerity, humor, love, photographs and true grit! See where it says CLICK IT on my right sidebar? You know the drill! Thanks.

posted by jane at 1:11 AM