Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Saturday, June 18, 2005

6/18/5

I talk a lot. I mean LOTS. In all honesty, I talk too much! When I was little, my family offered me $5 to be silent for 5 minutes. Do you have any idea how much $5 was in 1963???? I couldn't do it. Advance 5 years. 2 'friends' of mine tell me we're only allotted 1,000 words in a lifetime so I'd better stop talking. You know what? I did. Well, for a little bit.
My mouth is tired now. Not from what you're thinking. It's tired from NOT talking. Tarzan isn't here. I've no one to talk to. It's not like I can just call people & talk about nothing. So, now I've come to the realization of why men just nod their heads like bobbleheads & say, 'yes, honey' as we ramble on & on. And I don't think I'll ever again (don't hold me to this) complain cuz Tarzan isn't paying attention to what I'm saying.
But without him here to talk to, I've got no one! Cheeta is either sleeping or eating. I talk to her but she won't as much as bobble her head.
I miss Tarzan, my bobblehead.

Remember that song, You Talk Too Much? You talk too much you worry me to death, lalalala lala lala lala. well, that's my song. Indeedio!

posted by jane at 5:16 PM