Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Sunday, June 19, 2005

6/19/5

Tarzan should be home any minute!! I'm sooo excited! Just bathed & shaved. I hadn't shaved since he'd left. I mean, why should I? (Yes Doris, not anywhere) Now my bodily hair is of 1 accord again. Well, kinda. I went 2 days without bathing. Not in a row. But I did it just because. Afterall, I'm living in a cave with a PIG for goodness sakes!
And yesterday I must admit, I ate like a pig. Literally. I wont confess what I ate all day long. But for dinner I had Mc Donald's Big Mac combo & then I foolishly bought a container of Ben & Jerry's Marsh Marsh Mallow ice cream. I can honestly say I've tasted sinfully good ice cream now. OMG! It's chocolate ice cream with fudge drops, delicious marshmallow & graham cracker swirls. I almost ate it all (I told you I ate like a pig!) and was going to save it, then remembered I'm a diabetic!! So I threw the rest down the disposal.
When Tarzan comes home he'll be all scruffy & hopefully smelling like fish. I love that! It reminds me of my Dad. When I was little, I'd always go fishing with my Dad at Big Bear Lake. The first time Tarzan came home from a caveman trip, I just lay with him & cried, thinking of my Dad & how much I miss him. Isn't it funny how a smell so many find disgusting can come to represent something so endearing.

posted by jane at 1:33 PM