Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Friday, July 01, 2005

7/1/5


you're too pretty to be so smart, aren't you? (men, insert the word "handsome" for pretty, unless you like pretty. thats okay too)

UPDATE 7/3/5: LISA WON!!! Oh yes sirree Bob she did indeed!! Even though she didnt guess 100% correctly, since she was the only one who did guess (ahem) she is the 100% winner! The correct answer was:
Jane, I think you're going to Cavegirl's for a slumber party. (but we had to postpone it.)


Update: The trip has been cancelled but for the sake of ALL the enthuiastic entrants, I will NOT ruin your fun & let you continue guessing the answer until tomorrow. So, if 3 people guess wrong, those 3 people STILL win! If Lisa is the first person to guess 3 times, Lisa is thrice a Victor and shall from here on in be named VICTORIA! Plus, she'd get ALL the prizes! (Imagine!) So, to repeat, while my trip has been cancelled, yours hasn't! What are you waiting for???

Original Post: I'll be gone from this Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon & I'd like to have some fun. (here. on this blog.) So, I will give you a few hints of where I'm NOT going & hopefully more than 3 people will guess cuz I have 3 prizes, haha. If 3 people guess, all are winners! If only 1 person guesses 3 times, well then that person is thrice a victor! WOW! Who woulda thought?? Something to tell the grandkids!
Okay, here are 4 UNclues:

1) It is not DIRECTLY tied to 4th of July festivities.

2) I am going but Tarzan & Cheeta are not.

3) It doesn't cost a penny.

4) I will dearly miss Tarzan overnite, but it's a must.

And what will the prizes be? Well, just to be fair.... cuz I hate trying for a contest & winning it & then the prize sucks. So, I have 3(three) 5-day passes to Pogo.com of which I am an admitted addict (no needle necessary for this one! AND it's legal!) but its a blast & you can play games 24/7.
You can check it out @ pogo.com and also @ pogomania.com and now they have these lil mini-me's you can even use your tokens for & buy them clothes & shoes & well, I've almost spent all my tokens in 2 days on that.
Oh i just love contests, dont you? You can enter oh, lets say up to 10 times.
Your answer should be in the form of (another hidden clue):

Jane, I think you're going to __________ for a _________ ________.

If you do win, I'd have to email it to a valid email addy. I dont care if its your mom, boyfriend, cyclops, etc.

YOU'RE THE MILLION DOLLA WINNA BABBIEEE!!
(did i just sound italian?)


jane the insane

posted by jane at 11:01 PM