Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Dear President Bush



Dear President Bush,
I'm having a moment of grandeur so I've decided it's time to talk to you. I have 2 suggestions I'd like you to give some consideration. The first is regarding Social Security & the second is regarding recruitment for our military.

1) I'd like to propose that since you're choosing to turn a blind eye to the thousands of illegal aliens flooding our borders daily, we make a trade-off with them. In exchange for them living here illegally, receiving free medical care (which by the way your administration has offered to pay $1 billion (?) to cover (and why?), their children getting a free education & usually a free breakfast & lunch, they will pay into our social security system. However, when they turn of age to collect social security, they wont. Why not? Because they're illegal, that's why not! And because thats part of the trade-off!

2) Since we're outsourcing everything else, let's outsource for combat soldiers. Now I'm not talking about highly intelligence type of work where our National Security would be in jeopardy. I'm referring to the hand to hand type combat. You know, grunt work. Things we lazy Americans don't want our kids doing, but maybe someone else would do for $2,000 a month. If you won't bring our soldiers home now, why not offer the opportunity for others to carry the torch for a while?

As I see it President Bush, as us Baby Boomers retire & the American working population decreases, thanks partly to your administration, the illegal worker population increases. Problem solved! And my solution is so efficent its already in progress. I know my outsourcing proposal is unconventional, but I truly believe it's the 21st century solution your citizens want. I trust you will take both matters under serious consideration. By the way, you're welcome! :)

Sincerely Yours,

Jane Citizen

posted by jane at 1:12 AM