Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Friday, July 01, 2005

7/1/5


what a godsend

Does anybody remember on June 20th when I posted, "Any Suggestions?" Many of you kindly replied. Carrie of "http://www.Blogofcarrie.Blogspot.com/" really thought about it & offers quite a solution for solving this problem.
As amazed as I am with her solution is the fact that she took the time to help a stranger. But its not just Carrie, its also the entire "Blog Community". I have only met people who are caring & seem very sincere, wanting the best for each other & our planet. What a wonderful future we're in for! And Gabbi, this includes you too!

Okay it's past my bedtime, I've bought 2 new books today & I have to get up early, but I MUST read some of each. Please visit Carrie's site. Thank you, Carrie.
sweet dreams all

posted by jane at 12:09 AM