Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

C'mon Ladies!

Tonite I was watching The Situation with Tucker Carlson, he interviewed Rosa Brooks, Professor of Law. She obviously has it in for Judith Miller, the journalist who failed to give up her anonymous source & is off to jail for up to 4 months. Brooks smirked as she said she felt bad for Miller having to go to jail. In an article she wrote in the L.A. Times, Brooks wrote, "But I have another theory. Miller's no fool; she understood the lesson of the Martha Stewart case: When you find yourself covered with mud, there's nothing like a brief stint in a minimum-security prison to restore your old luster."
Huh? She wants to go to prison? Uh huh. I think that's what she's saying there. I guess Brooks thinks Miller plans on bursting out of prison with some poncho making business!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH US WOMEN? WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO DESTROY EACH OTHER?
Why are women so hard on each other? What's the purpose? Perhaps it makes us feel better about ourselves.
Women hate Hillary. Women hate Martha Stewart. Why? Because they're both dirty blondes? Because Hillary stood by her man? I think it's because they're both serious successful women, thus they get called BITCH. And whose first in line to call them that? WOMEN!
Today I even saw a blog that had a blog button that said, "BLOGS AGAINST HILLARY" I mean, give me a break!
We outnumber men on this planet, yet it's men who are calling all the shots! This struck me when I kept hearing, "The eight most powerful MEN on earth are meeting at the G-8 Summit" Why doesn't this bother us?
Do you remember Survivor Vanuatu where there were like 6 women and just 1 man left? The guy's name was Chris & he was from Arkansas, long reddish hair. He was able to manipulate the situation & have every single woman turn against the other & guess who won a million bucks? Chris! And guess who should have been voted out in the very first episode for causing their team to lose? Chris!
That's something I like about the internet. If we don't like each other, we can just click the little X button at the top & GONE. I am not a woman's libber by any means. But I am a woman's supporter. If I want to only expose myself to 100% supportive female's, then I will. And I do!
It seems to me that we hold men in such high esteem and women in such low esteem. Is it just me or do others see the same problem?

posted by jane at 9:27 PM