Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I blog. Do you?

I think I'm addicted to blogging
I blog most everywhere, you see,
In my head there's a blogathon
And in my dreams, The Queen of Blogs I be!

I blog about blogging
And then I blog some more
Then I think of writing how my blog is such a bore!
I've even invented blogercises!
(but they sure don't help my butt!)
Why it's Blogclicker to a count of thirty
And then its the same for Bloggidyzoo,

Soon I'll attend Bloggers Anonymous
Maybe they'll have it online,
Perhaps in a bloggers chat!
We could form a webring, with 30 day chips & all,
But another blog I'd have to hide
In case off the wagon I fall

(and have to blog about it) ;)

posted by jane at 10:56 PM