Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Monday, August 08, 2005

2 Updates & a 'is it true?'

FAMILY REUNION I went to my family reunion with Aunty & we stayed for about 2 hours. I saw some relatives I hadn't seen in over 20 years, so that part was nice. My immediate family was there, my mom, my kids, my 4 older siblings...including OB. I don't think I've mentioned him before & he's a BIG factor here. Prior to Saturday he hadn't RSVP'd. Had I known he was going to be there, there's a greater chance I wouldn't have gone.
OB is short for Osama Brother. He's 4 years old than me, has resented me since the day I was born & loves his religion so much he uses it to hate others. Thus, the osama name. He's disowned me for allowing his lesbian daughter to move in with me when he kicked her out at 18. Not because I let her stay with me, but because I let her talk & see her girlfriend. That is why he's disowned me. He uses a bible verse that says something like, If anybody hurts a child it's better they are thrown into the ocean with an anchor around their neck. That's the category he's put me in.
I'm a nervous wreck now. I'm analyzing everything I said, did, everybody breath I took. I want to hate him, but I can't. He's my brother & I still love him. I've tried to make amends to no avail. He's returned letters 'return to sender'. That type of thing. Right now I'm shaking like a leaf & have a headache brewing.
My counselor has said it's his problem, but some voice inside of me keeps saying it HAS to be something so innately evil wrong with me to cause someone so religious to hate me with such a passion.
This is the main reason why I avoid family things. Now I remember why. I wish I hadn't gone Saturday, there is nothing I gained by it. None of this, 'holding your head high' stuff. Just the after affect & anxiety, a headache & regret.

Lola wasn't released from the hospital Saturday. The soonest she can get out is this afternoon. I'm going to call her house in a bit & see if she's home yet. Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers.
UPDATE!! 8/9/5 LOLA GETS TO COME HOME TODAY! She did have a slight heart attack on Friday. Her oncologist said the chemo is working, but I think she still may need more treatments.

UPDATE RE: RAPE Jill admitted to her husband that she made up the rape story. She was transferred to another restaurant in a nearby city. Cavegirl has no communication with her whatsoever. Mike met with the restaurant manager last Friday & was fired. He got the reason in writing: physical assault of another employee. Mike is suing them. He & Cavegirl remain friendly terms but speak only on occasion.
As important as it is for a woman who is raped to be taken seriously, it's equally as important for a man who is falsely accused & whose livelihood is taken away to also have rights. He was fired without any hearing, arrest or the most basic of documentation. If he were my son, I would have advised him to do the same thing.

Is it true? Mamsbugspeaks has taco farts?

posted by jane at 4:34 PM