Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Imma Hot Potato

I went swimming tonight for the first time since our camping trip. It was so relaxing, my mind wanders & I started thinking about how good it felt when I was exercising on a regular basis. This train of thought reminded me of my bellydancing routine with Neena & Venna, The Belly Twins. This trails to another thought.. (my brain trails like links to thoughts, does yours do this?) ...

One day, Oprah had a guest named Sheila Kelly on her show. Sheila has written a book called The S Factor that supposedly releases a woman's inner prowess that's just clawing to get out. MEOW
She also has videos & exercise studios that teach us average women (are you ready for this?) to strip and pole dance!
While on the show, Sheila was teaching a basic step, The S Walk. It's how strippers walk on stage. Ohh, you do it very slowly and the toe drags to the front while your hip slowly swivels around and your rearend goes out and follows. And then you repeat with the other foot, you know, put one foot in front of the other, like walking.
I practice this & although I still feel awkward, by the time Tarzan comes home, I'm prrrrrr'ing to go. "C'mere big Daddy, have I got a surprise for you!" And Tarzan's all like, "Ohh okay, hot mama."
He sits down in his big Daddio chair & I must say, I'm dressed to kill. Well, kinda. I'm not the teddie type of woman. Imagine Mrs. PotatoHead in a babydoll. Now add freckles.

So I've got a captive audience of one and here I go....I sloooowly drag my toe a little to the side and forward, and then my hip follows slowwwwly with my derriere bringing up the rear and I think I've got it, but wait...I sense something isn't right...as I feel a clash of the feet & before I know it I trip & fall flat on my face!


Technorati tags: , , , , , ,

posted by jane at 10:23 PM