Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Friday, December 23, 2005

Picture This

Every so often we come across a blog that catches our attention & doesn't let go. When I first saw The Shuttered Eye photo blog, that's the exact impact it had on me. I'm not sure if he's a professional photographer, but if he's not, he should be. If you scroll down a bit you'll find his Christmas collection of photos. The little girl in these is his daughter & the love he has for her, while not said in exact words, it's perfectly evident by the photos. She's the apple of his eye!
I won't continue trying to describe a photo blog with my words; there's no way to do it justice. I hope you will help me welcome The Shuttered Eye by clicking on his rent-my-blog link on my right sidebar.

Merry Everything!

posted by jane at 12:25 PM