Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

6/21/5

I'm not proud of the solution I've stooped to, but at the same time, its the only solution that's doable right now. So, my family has been told to call & let my phone ring once, hang up & call back. Thats the only way I'm answering my phone up.
Tarzan said last night my drunk neighbor did a sort of pouty thing after I didnt pick up the phone when she called. She saw him outside with Cheeta & made a point to close slam the doors & windows shut, then turn off all the lights, as to 'punish' me. Then she left a message saying, "All my doors are locked & unless he breaks the door down, he can't get in. Thanks for your concern." In a very slurred voice. Today, no phone calls from her & didn't hear a peep.
I'm hoping that when she does finally come & talk (and I know she will) I will have the guts to say, "I will talk with you about anything EXCEPT for this relationship." I should have added in my previous post that I'm pretty sure she told Moleman things I'd said about him. Things, mind you, I said ONLY when I saw her black eye & bruised arm he gave her! So when he glared at me last week I found it pecuilar being that I've only said hi to him once. I put 2 and 2 together & as a result, I am not going to allow her to put me in the middle again. I know the things she's said about him when she comes over here. I am slow, but eventually I catch on.
So remember, when you call: let the phone ring once. hang up. call back. :)

back to the cave i go

posted by jane at 11:42 PM