Powered by Blogger

bipolar planet
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Who farted?


Beano anyone? Posted by Hello

When I was about 15, I took my very best friend, Susie, up to Big Bear Mountain with my family for the weekend. While we were up there, we went to an arcade in town. And while at the arcade we were talking with this cute boy. Well, I'm not sure what I'd eaten, but let's just say my stomache was somewhat gassy. A few minutes later, I walked away to go play some arcade games.
A little while passed & then Susie walked up to me & said, "Man, that guy had the worst farts."
I couldn't help myself but bust up laughing. I had to confess to her that it was me, not him, that had dropped the SBD'er. It was at that time Susie realized he must have thought it was her that farted.

It's been more than 31 years & we're still best friends :)

posted by jane at 12:27 AM